10 Current Varicosis Treatment Method
Varicosis can be a problem not only for aesthetics but also for health. It is better to do varicosis treatment before summer months said Prof. Dr. Cem Yorgancıoğlu, Head of Cardiovascular Surgery Department at Memorial Ankara Hospital. He listed the current varicosis treatment methods as follows.
- Classical surgery (stripping)
- Endovenous Thermal Ablation
- Radiofrequency (VNUS) thermal ablation
- Endovenous Laser Ablation (EVLA)
- Chemo-embolization methods
- Endoscopic Perforin Ven Surgery
- Ambulatory Flebectomy
- Superficial Laser / Radiofrequency Thermal Ablation
- Compression (varicosis) Stockings
Cancer disease causes 8.8 million people to lose their lives every year. While world discussing the ‘special treatment of the patient&...
From Estethica Levent Hospital Specialist Dr. Ramazan Güler gave information about aquafilling. “Aquafilling is a method that completely ...