10 Golden Rules For Happy Kids
Clinical Psychologist Gamze Eser pass along her expert opinion about how to grow up happy kids. Here are 10 golden rules.
- Be consistent.
- Show your love truely.
- Let them do what they can. Climb up stairs, prepare the table, open the door etc. reinforces the confidence of your child.
- Do not teach competition, teach cooperation. Prefer to have a unified and complementary approaches such as team sports, group activities, games you play together.
- Teach respect.
- Do not ask your child to be perfect.
- Do not express negative experiences endlessly.
- Make your child feel important.
- Do not compare them.
- Teach inquiry.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...