10 Important Rules Against Harmful Rays of the Sun
Maintains the creation of vitamins D in our body, strengthens the immune system, increases the quality of sleep, energizes our soul… Although the sun provides many benefits for both physical and mental health, it is very risky to be exposed to sunlight for long periods of time, especially at noon.
Acıbadem Kozyatağı Hospital Dermatology Specialist Dr. Burçak Bozdemir Aral explained the 10 precautions you need to take to protect yourself from the harmful rays of the sun.
- Do not go out between 11.00 – 16.00.
- Use special sun products for your skin type.
- Apply sunscreen 20 minutes before going out.
- Apply at least a handful of sun-cream to the exposed areas of your body.
- Do not use sunscreen products that have remained in the previous post, no longer in use, have been under the sun for a long time, or have been deformed by a lid or box.
- Use sunscreen in cloudy weather.
- Repeat sunscreen products every 2 hours.
- Use sunscreen even if you sit under the shade.
- Do not forget your lip and nose.
- Choose tightly woven, dark colored, not very thin clothes.
A healthy journey is crucial for a holiday not to turn into a nightmare. Liv Hospital Healthy Living and Checkup Clinic Lecturer Dr. Eren Er...
Memorial Bahçelievler Hospital Department of Nutrition and Diet Aslıhan Altuntaş mentioned the miracles of red plum. “Red plum is fight...