10 Practical Ways to Reduce Salt
Do you consume much more salt than the recommended amount of salt? Liv Hospital Nephrology Expert Dr. Tekin Akpolat gave information on 10 practical ways to reduce salt.
- Remove the salt shaker from the table.
- Choose salt-free bread, reduce the bread.
- Try alternatives to salt.
- Cook dishes at home with little or no salt.
- At breakfast consumed unsalted products.
- Reduce pastries.
- Be careful when eating outside.
- Stay away from salt rich foods.
- Choose snacks without salt.
- Change your habits.
Turkey has achieved significant momentum in health care tourism over the last decade, offering a wide array of services and generating reven...
Acıbadem Fulya Hospital Neurology Specialist Prof. Dr. Geysu Karlıkaya stated that Alzheimer's is only one of the causes of dementia and t...