10 Suggestions For a Sleep Soundly
Liv Hospital Chest Disease Specialist Prof. Dr. Ferah Ece told us what to watch out for before sleeping for a good night’s sleep.
- Eat at least 3 hours before you go to bed to reduce breathing and pressure buildup on your heart.
- Avoid fatty, fried and spicy foods.
- Stop taking alcohol at least 4 hours before bed.
- Stay away from coffee, coke, chocolate, etc. containing stimulants, especially after 17:00.
- Reading a book helps to bring sleep to it for relaxation.
- Those with bone, muscle and joint disease should use orthopedic beds and pillows.
- Get cotton sheets, bed linen and pillow cases cotton as the cotton fabric allows airflow.
- A shower can be taken about 1 hour before bed.
- Drinking a glass of milk before going to bed will help.
- Just go to bed when you feel sleepy.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...