10 Tips for Running Without Injury
Üsküdar University Head of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Department Assoc. Dr. Defne Kaya stated that some points should be taken into consideration when walking or jogging and said that some injuries could be avoided with some small precautions.
- Keep your head upright at all times.
- Do not hunch.
- Release your hands.
- Run by twisting your elbow at 90 degrees or walk briskly.
- Run by taking your body forward.
- Position your hip fixed and to the direction that you run.
- Do not out you knees too up.
- You can run healthily by providing a touch of the center of your foot.
- Take short and light steps.
- If you breath through your mouth or your nose, be careful that it is deep and rhythmic.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...