10 Tips to Protect Your Dental Health During Pregnancy
Oral and dental care during pregnancy is important for mother’s health. Memorial Ataşehir Hospital, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Op. Dr. Parvana Seyidova told about oral and dental health during pregnancy.
- The teeth should be brushed after dessert.
- After vomiting, oral care should be done, at least the mouth should be shaken.
- With the idea of “My teeth are bleeding”do not avoid brushing your teeth.
- At least twice a day brushing teeth, using dental floss, effective dental care should be done and plaque accumulation should be prevented.
- Should gargle with mouth garbage that is suitable for pregnants or warm salt water. Especially warm salty water relieves gums and reduces gum sensitivity.
- Care should be taken for calcium intake.
- If there is no obligation, the X-ray procedure should be delayed after delivery.
- Effective dental treatment for the first 3 months should be avoided.
- Pain relievers or antibiotics should be used with the advice of a physician.
- If there is no special case for local anesthesia, there is no problem; But first of all, the recommendation of the gynecologist should be taken.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...