10 Ways to Protect from Winter Diseases
During the winter months, people should pay attention infectious diseases, colds, bronchitis and pneumonia. It is important to take the necessary precautions to combat these diseases before getting sick. Memorial Etiler Medical Center Internal Medicine Department Uz. Dr. Özlem Kaplan gave information about ways to prevent winter diseases.
- Sleep an average of 6-8 hours a day.
- Stay away from physical and mental stress.
- Balanced and well fed from each group of foods.
- Identify the most appropriate exercise for your body and do it regularly
- Drink at least 2.5 to 3 liters per day.
- Have your health care regularly, even if you do not have any complaints.
- Stay away from all tobacco products (cigarettes, water pipes, cigars, pipes, etc.).
- Do not use unnecessary antibiotics, vitamins or fortified food extracts unless your doctor advises them.
- Take care of the appropriate clothing to weather conditions.
- Think positive and allocate time for your loved ones.
The Istanbul Atatürk Airport operated by TAV Airports entered the third place on the world’s list of the best airports announced by t...
Prostate cancer, which is the most frequent in men around the world, ranks first among males in the United States. Each year in the United S...