12 Advices For A Good Sleep
A quality sleep is essential for a healthy and energetic beginning to a new day. Memorial Hizmet Hospital Chest Diseases Department Uz. Dr. Banu Altoparlak proposed to regulate the habits of sleeping.
- Do not go to bed before feel sleepy.
- If you do not feel sleepy at bedtime, do something different that will comfort you like reading a book or listening to music.
- If you have not fallen asleep 20 minutes after your bed, get out of bed.
- Warm bathing, light snacking or reading a few minutes can help you sleep comfortably.
- Take care to wake up at the same time each morning.
- Avoid napping during the day.
- Do not take caffeine after lunch.
- Do not drink alcohol or cigarettes six hours before bedtime.
- Do not eat stodges close to bedtime.
- Avoid heavy exercise within six hours of bedtime.
- Bring the bedroom to a quiet, dark and mild condition.
- If you are experiencing sleep disorder problems, be sure to get expert help
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...