12 Nutrition Suggestions to Protect Your Heart
The majority of deaths in the world are caused by cardiovascular diseases. Changing our living conditions and eating habits is one of the factors that trigger this situation.
Acıbadem International Hospital Nutrition and Diet Expert Özge Güneş Yilmaz said that adequate and balanced nutrition can reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Prefer vegetable oil instead of lubricant
- Eat at least a portion of vegetable a day
- Consume fish 2 days a week
- Reduce consumption of red meat
- Walk every day for at least 30 minutes
- Consume 1 handful of walnuts, nuts, almonds
- Consume dry legumes for 2 days a week
- Consume cheese and milk every day
- Stay away from fries
- Beware of waist circumference
- Drink 1 cup of green tea per day
- Do not add salt without looking at the taste of the meal
It is of utmost importance that fruits, which are the healthiest options for weight loss and protection from diseases, are consumed in prope...
Liv Hospital Diet and Nutrition Specialist Serap Güzel explained the benefits of the watermelon.