14 Bad Habits That Finish Off Kidneys
Our bad habits can harm our kidneys. Acıbadem Kozyatağı Hospital Nephrology Expert Prof. Dr. Tevfik Rıfkı Evrenkaya told about bad habits that can shorten the lifespan of the kidneys.
- Exceeding the ideal amount of salt
- Drinking inadequate water
- Exaggerating the caffeine
- Using drugs unconsciously
- Keeping the urine in the bladder
- Delaying nutrients containing magnesium
- Indulging in the carbonated drinks
- Not deleting the sugar from the food list
- B6 Vitamin deficiency
- Staying sleepless
- Take too much alcohol
- Exaggerating red meat consumption
- Not exercising
Mersin City Hospital broke a new ground by implementing the navigation application which delivers the patients to their appointments by thei...
Memorial Antalya Hospital from Neural and Spinal Surgery Department Op. Dr. Cenk Ermol informed about the method of epiduroscopy in the trea...