14 Bad Habits That Finish Off Kidneys
Our bad habits can harm our kidneys. Acıbadem Kozyatağı Hospital Nephrology Expert Prof. Dr. Tevfik Rıfkı Evrenkaya told about bad habits that can shorten the lifespan of the kidneys.
- Exceeding the ideal amount of salt
- Drinking inadequate water
- Exaggerating the caffeine
- Using drugs unconsciously
- Keeping the urine in the bladder
- Delaying nutrients containing magnesium
- Indulging in the carbonated drinks
- Not deleting the sugar from the food list
- B6 Vitamin deficiency
- Staying sleepless
- Take too much alcohol
- Exaggerating red meat consumption
- Not exercising
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...