14 Golden Rules for Happy Marriage
Üsküdar University NPİSTANBUL Hospital Clinical Psychologist İhsan Öztekin outlined 14 golden rules for happy marriage.
- Make feel that you care and love your partner.
- Realize your partner.
- Be a good listener.
- Be each other’s best friend.
- Make innovations.
- Never resort to violence when you are angry.
- Find the cause of your disinterest in each other.
- Do not restrict and change your life for kids.
- Spare time for yourself.
- Do not interfere your partner’s relationship with his/her family.
- Put a boundary between your marriage and your family.
- Do not wear your marriage down by talking issues related to the history and mistakes constantly.
- Talk about your mental and physical health.
- Do not hesitate to get in marriage therapy and consult the experts when it is difficult to solve the problems in your marriage.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...