15 Golden Rules for Kidney Health
Approximately 40% of chronic kidney patients are diabetics, and 30% are hypertension patients. Regular screening and effective treatment for people at risk for chronic kidney failure prevent the progression of the disease. Although it is known that kidney failure can occur in all ages and genders, it is more common in women, especially after 40 years of age. Memorial Antalya Hospital Urology Department Op. Dr. A. Egemen İşgören ordered the following items for kidney health.
- Exercise regularly
- Eat healthily and protect your ideal body weight
- Reduce salt
- Drink an average of 2 to 2.5 liters of water a day
- Do not smoke
- Avoid excessive alcohol consumption
- Do not use painkillers and antibiotics unnecessarily
- Learn the causes of stone and urinary tract infections
- Follow your blood pressure
- Have your blood sugar checked at regular intervals
- Consume magnesium-containing foods
- Stay away from sodas and sugary drinks
- Keep a certain amount of caffeine use
- Avoid holding urine in the bladder
- Consume cabbage, cauliflower, red pepper, garlic, onion, apple, cranberry, blueberry, raspberry, strawberry, cherry, black grapes, egg whites, fish and olive oil
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...