15 Suggestions for Aprosexia
Okan University Hospital Neurology Specialist Prof. Dr. Okan Bölükbaşı gave important suggestions for those who have aprosexia.
- Eat well and regularly.
- Practice regularly.
- Sleep well.
- Regularly do one of these; Meditation (Riyazat), yoga, pilates, tai chi.
- Remove the negative people around you.
- Never do a few things at the same time.
- Love your job. If you do not, change it.
- Use the calendar book.
- Work in a well-lit environment.
- If you think “your brain stops” during a very busy work; Take a break for a short while.
- Play a musical instrument or make a picture.
- Do not lose in thoughts, remove the fears from your head.
- Mental repressors like alcohol seem to work for a short time. It can increase focus, but it definitely brings damage rather than benefit in the long term.
- Limit time spent looking at electronic screens.
- Have a family “events” Chat more. Sit together at dinner.
Anadolu Medical Center has proven its success in patient-centered care. Anadolu Medical Center became the first hospital in Turkey to receiv...
Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Specialist Op. Dr. Bulent Cihantimur underlined that Turkey has become a brand in hair transplantation.