15 Suggestions for Aprosexia
Okan University Hospital Neurology Specialist Prof. Dr. Okan Bölükbaşı gave important suggestions for those who have aprosexia.
- Eat well and regularly.
- Practice regularly.
- Sleep well.
- Regularly do one of these; Meditation (Riyazat), yoga, pilates, tai chi.
- Remove the negative people around you.
- Never do a few things at the same time.
- Love your job. If you do not, change it.
- Use the calendar book.
- Work in a well-lit environment.
- If you think “your brain stops” during a very busy work; Take a break for a short while.
- Play a musical instrument or make a picture.
- Do not lose in thoughts, remove the fears from your head.
- Mental repressors like alcohol seem to work for a short time. It can increase focus, but it definitely brings damage rather than benefit in the long term.
- Limit time spent looking at electronic screens.
- Have a family “events” Chat more. Sit together at dinner.
Did you know that we need to change our sunglasses at regular intervals? From Yale School of Medicine Ophthalmology Department Associate Pro...
Acıbadem Altunizade Hospital Bone Marrow Transplant Expert Hematology Science Expert and Acıbadem Labcell Cell Laboratory Director Prof. D...