15 Tips For Patients With Cancer
Psychological support is very important in order to get more successful results in cancer treatment. Memorial Hizmet Hospital Psychology Department Psychologist Sevda Sevimli Yurtseven listed the recommendation for cancer patients’ psychology is as follows.
- Share your concerns and anxieties after you first learned that you are cancer with your loved ones.
- Participate in psychological support groups or get individual support.
- Always do breathing and relaxation exercises every day.
- Set priorities in your life.
- Do not feel guilty about getting caught in the disease. This can adversely affect the treatment process.
- Do not think you’re helpless.
- Spend time with the events and people you enjoy, share your feelings, and do not waste your time with activities and people you do not enjoy.
- When you feel tension and anger, try to find the cause of these feelings instead of blaming others.
- Do not always get close to the events.
- Do not hesitate to mention your requests.
- Never get away from your roles in everyday life after.
- Do not give up your own responsibilities, do as much as you can.
- Love your body, focus on your strong sides.
- Do not ever lose your hope.
- Set small targets and continue the optimistic viewpoint.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...