5 Advices For Bottle Tooth Decay
Dentists and Denture Specialist Çağdaş Kışlaoğlu gave advices for preventing the formation of baby bottle tooth decay.
- Teats should not be dipped into honey, molasses and sugar.
- Babies should not be put to sleep with baby bottles in their mouth.
- Should regularly be cleaned baby’s teeth after each feeding with a wet gauze or toothbrush.
- Bottle-feeding should be quitted between 12-16 months and liquid beverages except for water should be given with mouthpiece cups as soon as possible.
- Foods with high amounts of sugar like biscuits, sugar, honey should not be added into milk in the bottle.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...