5 Criteria of Healthy Aging
With the prolongation of the lifespan, the importance of healthy and quality aging has also increased. From Anadolu Medical Center Internal Medicine and Geriatrics Specialist Prof. Dr. Çağatay Öktenli explained the 5 criteria of healthy aging.
- Physical well-being: to develop conscious and balanced eating habits, to do regular physical activity and to avoid harmful habits.
- Mental well-being: stimulate the brain by constantly reading, watching and listening, keeping mental activity alive by solving problems and puzzles and developing other leisure activities with other hand skills and artistic abilities.
- Social well-being: Good communication and relationships with relatives or other people, efforts to make a positive contribution for contributing positively to the environment and society.
- Spiritual goodness: whatever the age, the person have constant expectation and purpose from life, have strong ethical values and morals.
- Emotional well-being: to understand and share emotions and feelings towards herself/himself and to others, to be emotionally balanced.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...