5 Important Advice For Long Journey
Bayrampaşa Kolan Hospital, Cardiovascular Surgery Specialist Assoc. Dr. Mehmet Ümit Ergenoğlu warned airplane, bus and car travelers about the Deep Ven Trombozu (leg venous coagulation).
- Drink plenty of water and often go to the toilet.
- Take care not to drink alcohol because alcohol has an effect of dehydration.
- Regularly move the leg, especially your calf muscles. You can do stretching exercises. At this point, you will also increase the speed of the slowed leg venous blood flow. Every 30 minutes, do about 20 times.
- Take flight socks specially designed for long air travel. These socks have retaining effects in the dynamic state, which increase the blood flow of the leg veins with the effect of their designs.
- For seat selection, make sure to choose the corridor. At this point, you can be confident that the mobility and frequency will increase.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...