5 Suggestions Before Deciding Cataract Surgery
Fatih Atmaca Eye Health and Disease Specialist Physician Lecturer warns: “There are 3 important points we need to keep in mind for a successful operation: experienced surgeon, high technology, and quality equipment.”
Medical Park Bahçelievler Hospital Eye Health and Disease Specialist Assist. Assoc. Dr. Fatih Atmaca told what should patient pay attention before deciding the cataract surgery.
If the cataract was diagnosed during the examination, and surgery was recommended;
- We must confirm this diagnosis as at least one further examination. If physicians used common expressions and if they all recommend surgery, we can be sure of the diagnosis.
- In the next step, we have to decide by consulting with our physician about which lens will be used. We should prefer hospitals where quality equipment and lenses are used.
- After surgery, we need to get the certificate of the lens that is used in the surgery.
- We have to be cautious about ‘campaigns’ starting with ‘free’, words. Do you want to attach a poor quality lens or attach a poor quality stencil to our hearts? Can quality equipment be used in a ‘free’ surgery?
- There are 3 important things we need to keep in mind for a successful operation: Experienced surgeon, high-tech and quality equipment.
A healthy journey is crucial for a holiday not to turn into a nightmare. Liv Hospital Healthy Living and Checkup Clinic Lecturer Dr. Eren Er...
Memorial Bahçelievler Hospital Department of Nutrition and Diet Aslıhan Altuntaş mentioned the miracles of red plum. “Red plum is fight...