5 Tips For Managing Spring Fatigue
From Emsey Hospital Hospital Nutrition and Diet Expert Dietician Aysu Bekci gave some tips for managing the spring fatigue.
- Fed adequate and balanced.
- Should be paid attention not to pass snacks.
- Should have your breakfast. Should be preferred light but nutritious, should be consumed fresh fruits.
- Should be fed mainly vegetables, salads, with olive oil meals instead of heavy ones. Instead of fried, roasted meats should be preferred boiled, grilled meats.
- Feeding overly carbohydrates cause drowsiness and fatigue. Balanced carbohydrates, protein and fat content should be in your daily diet.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...