5 Tips For Panic Attack Patients
Üsküdar University NP Etiler Clinic Psychiatry Specialist Asst. Assoc. Dr. Alper Evrensel gave following advices for panic attack patients.
- Sleep layout is very important. Person who have high-quality night’s sleep also possible to be more relaxed during the day.
- Should not stay awake until late in front of the Tv and mobile phone screen.
- Walking should be done at least half an hour regularly to help balance the hormonal and metabolic systems.
- Life events that are avoided with the fear of panic attack should be continued.
- Patients should obey the rules.
Memorial Antalya Hospital Psychiatry Department Specialist Dr. Nehir Kürklü gave recommendations for health psychology.
The General Emergency Department of NPISTANBUL Brain Hospital, which enriches its expertise in neurology, psychiatry and psychology with neu...