6 Disadvantages Of Missing Teeth
Hospitadent Dental Hospital Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist Dr. Utku Üretürk explained disadvantages of the missing teeth.
- Missing teeth cause collapse and wrinkles on the lips and cheeks so it creates older and weaker image.
- Habitual chewing order changes due to missing teeth. While a healthy chewing should be double sided, with one sided chewing pain in jaws joint, voice and crashes may ocur.
- Because of absence of chewing in missing tooth area, there will be thinning and melting in jaw bones.
- Also missing teeth can cause spacing of the other teeth, mismatch between medline of teeth and midlle of the face and asymmetric view.
- Foods that not chewed and grinded enough due to missing teeth, are swallowed as a whole and can cause indigestion, bloating also stomach problems such as gastritis and ulcers.
- Foods swallowed without chewing well can cause gain weight.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...