6 Facts About Orthodontic Treatment
Asst. Assoc. Dr. Yasin Erdem Akgül said that there are common falses about the orthodontic treatment process.
- I can not be treated because of my old age.
Orthodontic treatment does not have an age, it can be done at every age.
- Orthodontic treatment is done with the only retainer.
Orthodontic treatment is not done with just retainer. Orthodontics now benefit from much more advanced technologies.
- Orthodontic treatment is a very painful treatment
The occurrence of pain varies from patient to patient.
- Orthodontic treatment is very expensive
Thanks to new technologies, costs have also decreased with the duration of the treatment.
- My child does not need to be treated, too early.
Even a newborn child may need orthodontic treatment.
- Perplexed teeth will improve over time.
It is not possible for spontaneous remission after 10 years of age.
Centrum Clinic Women Health and IVF Center, Gynecology and Obstetrics Specialist Assoc. Dr. Emre Pabuçcu said that cryotechnology opened a ...
Estetik International Hair Transplantation Center told about organic hair transplantation that facilitates hair transplantation process and ...