6 Gold Suggestions for Strengthening the Immune System
Memorial Bahçelievler Hospital Internal Medicine Department Uz. Dr. Aytaç Karadağ gave information about ways to strengthen the immune system.
- Feed regularly and balanced. In particular, take care to take foods containing vitamins A, B, C, E, D, and various minerals.
- Sleep well and regularly. Sleep at least 6-8 hours, be careful to go to the bed at regular hours.
- Bottom out stress and anxiety as low as possible.
- Regular exercise in the open air may cause both mental and physical feelings to be better; It will also strengthen the immune system.
- Probiotic support and regular operation of the digestive system are also extremely important in the immune system. Homemade yogurt, kefir, homemade vinegar, homemade pickles, bozza, turnip juice are rich in probiotic-rich food items.
- Drink plenty of water. You should drink 2 to 2.5 liters of water a day to allow the body’s cells to work better and to strengthen the immunity.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...