6 Gold Suggestions for Strengthening the Immune System
Memorial Bahçelievler Hospital Internal Medicine Department Uz. Dr. Aytaç Karadağ gave information about ways to strengthen the immune system.
- Feed regularly and balanced. In particular, take care to take foods containing vitamins A, B, C, E, D, and various minerals.
- Sleep well and regularly. Sleep at least 6-8 hours, be careful to go to the bed at regular hours.
- Bottom out stress and anxiety as low as possible.
- Regular exercise in the open air may cause both mental and physical feelings to be better; It will also strengthen the immune system.
- Probiotic support and regular operation of the digestive system are also extremely important in the immune system. Homemade yogurt, kefir, homemade vinegar, homemade pickles, bozza, turnip juice are rich in probiotic-rich food items.
- Drink plenty of water. You should drink 2 to 2.5 liters of water a day to allow the body’s cells to work better and to strengthen the immunity.
Eric Roberts, an American actor who has been remembered in the last few years with his villain characters, is coming to Turkey for 55th Inte...
Acıbadem Fulya Hospital Neurology Specialist Prof. Dr. Geysu Karlıkaya stated that Alzheimer's is only one of the causes of dementia and t...