6 Important Symptoms of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer in women. In 2018, approximately 2 million new breast cancer patients will be diagnosed in the world and about 600,000 women will die from breast cancer.
Acıbadem Altunizade Hospital Medical Oncology Specialist Prof. Dr. Gül Başaran listed 6 important signals of breast cancer within the scope of 1 – 31 October Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- Mass in the breast or in the armpit
- Discharge from the nipple
- Shape change in the breast, asymmetry
- Inward retraction of the nipple
- Wound, peeling, flaking on the nipple
- Swelling, redness, and pain in the breast
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...