6 Important Things For COPD Patients
According to World Health Organization data; there are 600 million COPD patients today. In November 18 World COPD Day, Anadolu Health Center Chest Diseases Specialist Dr. Esra Sönmez metioned important things that COPD patients pay attention in 6 items.
- Stay away from cigarettes. Get support to quit smoking if necessary.
- Use the medication as the doctor said.
- Tell your doctor immediately when your COPD symptoms increase.
- Do not forget your vaccinations.
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Exercise regularly. Learn the breathing exercise.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...