6 Reasons to Eat Watermelon
Liv Hospital Diet and Nutrition Specialist Serpa Güzel listed benefits of watermelon.
- Meet the daily needs of fruit
- Because of contining fiber affects intestinal function.
- Meet the daily need of water.
- Red fruit is high in anthocyanins and lycopene, and these are protective against heart disease, heart attack some types of cancers (especially prostate).
- Has a high vitamin C and folic acid.
- Has a effect of protecting against disease and strenghten immune system.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...