6 Suggestions for Healthy Nutrition in Spring
Memorial Ankara Hospital Department of Nutrition and Diet Emine Yüzbaşıoğlu gave information about healthy nutrition in the spring.
- Start the day with a healthy breakfast
- Feed regularly throughout the day. Do not skip meals and snacks.
- Stay away from night getaways as late-night high-calorie snacks will cause you to wake up tired and edematous in the morning.
- Do not neglect the consumption of vegetables and fruit. Take 3-4 servings of fruit a day and eat salad with your meal.
- Avoid high-fat foods such as fries, pastries, pastries, pies
- Drink At least 1,5-2 liters of water a day to avoid edema that can occur in the spring. Avoid high sugar consumption such as fruit juices, acidic beverages. Reducing the consumption of tea, coffee you should prefer herbal tea that disposes of the body edema such as green tea, white tea, chamomile.
Peach is a health store in terms of its various vitamins and minerals. Memorial Hizmet Hospital Department of Nutrition and Diet Dyt. Sinem ...
Acıbadem Fulya Hospital Nutrition and Diet Expert Melike Şeyma Deniz listed the foods that should be found in our nutrition list especiall...