6 Tips to Reduce Neck Pain
Neck pain is one of the most common problems in everyday life. Anadolu Medical Center Brain and Nerve Surgery Specialist Assoc. Dr. Selçuk Göçmen had 6 suggestions for those who have a neck pain.
- Be careful not to disturb the natural position when working. When using a computer screen should be at the eye level, the head and neck should be perpendicular and at the same line with the body. The distance between the monitor and the eye should be about 50-65 cm.
- Avoid direct air currents like air conditioning, wind. Especially in cold weather, neck protective clothing should be preferred. Once again, the neck is absolutely protected after sweating.
- Care must be taken not to stay in the same position for a long time. You can take a break for 5-10 minutes per hour, changing one position in half an hour. During this time neck and office exercises should be done.
- If you are making frequent phone calls, you should choose the headset.
- The pillow should support the neck space. Be careful not to use a very high or low pillow. Using a special orthopedic neck pillow is something that is left to the choice of the person and can be used if it is believed to benefit. Care must be taken to use special pillows that support the neck during the journey.
- Exercises for the neck region should be done every day.
Eric Roberts, an American actor who has been remembered in the last few years with his villain characters, is coming to Turkey for 55th Inte...
Acıbadem Fulya Hospital Neurology Specialist Prof. Dr. Geysu Karlıkaya stated that Alzheimer's is only one of the causes of dementia and t...