7 Benefits of White Tea
White tea is very rich in terms of antioxidants called catechins because it is less processed. Catechins have many effects, such as prevention of the formation of cancer cells, and the provision of brain growth. Expert Dietitian Çağatay Köşkeroğlu listed the other benefits of the white tea.
- The catechins it contains lower blood pressure by allowing the expansion of blood vessels and helps in maintaining heart health.
- Because it contains caffeine, it is known that helps to accelerate fat burning and lose weight.
- Due to the antioxidant content prevents the formation of free radicals and supports the prevention of skin aging.
- Due to the content of the cell renewal feature, helps cell renewal.
- It plays a role in the protection of the immune system.
- Supports lowering blood pressure and cholesterol.
- It is very effective for dental health.
It is of utmost importance that fruits, which are the healthiest options for weight loss and protection from diseases, are consumed in prope...
Acıbadem International Hospital Nutrition and Diet Expert Özge Güneş Yilmaz said that adequate and balanced nutrition can reduce the ris...