7 Features Of Happy Marriages
Prof. Dr. Medaim Yanık explained seven characteristics of happy marriages over the results of a research that he did to look closely at good/happy marriages.
The results are as follows:
- Couples look at each other and their marriages positively.
- They accept their differences of each other.
- They do not quarrel destructively.
- They do not cross for a long time.
- They keep their sexual lives.
- They are able to manage the problems that arise from common life.
- They are two good friends.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...