7 Precautions Against Travelers’ Diarrhea
Bayındır İçerenköy Hospital Chief Physician Assistant and Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Specialist Dr. Aylin İzat Liceoğlu “Travelers’ diarrhea is most common health problem that is seen in travellers.”said. Liceoğlu outlined measures, to be taken against travelers’ diarrhea.
- Washing hands with water and soap after using toilet and before the meal or using alcohol-based hand disinfectants.
- Not consuming food and drinks from non-hygienic places and street vendors.
- Stay away from raw or undercooked meat and seafood.
- Eating raw fruits (oranges, bananas, avocado) and vegetables after washing in clean water and pealing it.
- Not eating food that wait in the open air, choosing fresh, well cooked, hot dishes.
- Staying away from perishables such as meat, cream, mayonnaise, bad smell and colored foodsi unpasteurized milk and milk products.
- If water is not safe, boiling water when washing nutritions, preparing food, brushing teeth or prefering bottled water.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...