7 Protective Recommendations Against Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is the 7th most common type of cancer seen in women around the world. Early diagnosis is crucial in cervical cancer as it is in most cancers. For this reason, it is necessary to take into consideration the regular examination and smear test as well as the recommendations of doctors in order to catch lesions before cancer occurs.
Memorial Diyarbakır Hospital Obstetrics and Gynecology Department Op. Dr. Ezgi Roza Gul gave information about methods of protection from cervical cancer.
- Do not neglect the doctor checks
- Take HPV vaccinations at the doctor’s check
- Stay away from cigarettes and tobacco products
- Strengthen your immune system
- Be cautious about sexually transmitted diseases
- Stay healthy
- Take precautions against obesity
A healthy journey is crucial for a holiday not to turn into a nightmare. Liv Hospital Healthy Living and Checkup Clinic Lecturer Dr. Eren Er...
Memorial Bahçelievler Hospital Department of Nutrition and Diet Aslıhan Altuntaş mentioned the miracles of red plum. “Red plum is fight...