7 Tips For Quitting Smoking
February 9 World Smoking Cessation Day. Now smoking is one of preventable causes of the leading deadly diseases. Liv Hospital Chest Diseases Specialist Tuğçe Kasapoğlu Hürkal told about 7 tips for quitting smoking.
- 2 weeks before your target of quitting day, choose lower tar and nicotine content brand. This will help you to change your smoking behavior.
- Smoke only half of each cigarette.
- Delay your first smoking time for an hour every day.
- Take a decision to smoke only single or double time of the day.
- Change your eating habits so as to help reduce smoking. For example drink milk. (Many people think that cigarette is not smoked with milk.)
- Do not empty your ashtray. This will remind you haw many cigarette you smoke every day, and smell of the butts will disturb you.
- Aware of each cigarette that you smoke. Use your opposite hand, break your automatically extending behaviour by putting the box in a different pocket or other place than usual.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...