7 Ways to Protect Bone Health
Liv Hospital Ulus Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Specialist Dr. Hilal Yıldız explained the tricks of protecting bone health.
- Walk regularly for 3 days a week and work with light weights.
- Do not gain weight.
- Do not smoke.
- Be careful of your foot health and wear healthy shoes
- Take advantage of sunlight every day for D vitamins.
- Eat enough yoghurt and cheese.
- Avoid extreme sports after age 45.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...