8 Advices for Intestinal Health
Medical Park Ankara Hospital Department of Gastroenterology Specialist Prof. Dr. Hakan Alagözlü outlined what is required for intestinal health.
- Consume fermented foods (pickles, boza, must, tarhana, vinegar, fermented dairy products)
- By asking your doctor take an appropriate probiotic supplementation if necessary.
- Studes showed that exercise provides a healthy gut microbiota. Walking is the best exercise.
- Fibrous foods help the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut. Consume fibrous foods.
- Omega-3 supplements strengthen our intestinal health.
- Avoid from unnatural foods that are rich in fructose.
- Stay away from the foods contain “monosodium glutamate” known as China salt.
- Check vitamin D levels, if it necessary make reinforcements in medical supervision. It protects us from intestinal and polyps cancer.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...