8 Condition to Wash Your Hands
In crowded environments, infectious diseases such as hepatitis-A, especially influenza, can spread rapidly due to unwashed hands. The regular handwashing habit and the separation of 30 seconds for hand hygiene can protect against diseases that can be caused by contact with places where people are touched, especially in public transport.
Memorial Antalya Hospital Infectious Diseases Department Specialist Dr. Şirin Elmi listed 8 situations that you should wash your hand.
- Before and after dinner,
- After using the toilet,
- After touching raw meat, chicken, fish, and eggs,
- After touching spoiled food and trash,
- If the mouth is closed by hand during sneezing and coughing,
- After public transport, money exchange, the use of public telephone,
- After hand contact with animals,
- After coming home from school and work.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...