8 First Aid Interventions That Parents Need to Know
Memorial Hizmet Hospital Pediatric Surgery Department Op. Dr. Mustafa Akman gave information about home accidents and measures to be taken.
- Learn the Heimlich Maneuver
- Do not close the wound with tight bandages
- Do not try to remove the wounded object yourself
- Fix the fracture site
- Do not apply ice to burns
- Bring the arms and legs above the body level at bleeding
- Intervene once you have recovered from the electric current
- Do not vomit your child in chemical poisonings
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...