8 Harmful Effects Of Smoking On Oral Health
From Medicana Konya Hospital Oral and Dental Health Expert Dt. Tülay Gülkaya announced 8 harmful effects of cigarettes on oral health.
- Tar residues create brown-black spots on the teeth.
- Develops an inflammatory red structure on the palate.
- Bad breath occurs.
- Tongue begins to has a black hairy appearance.
- Tissue disorders occurs in the mouth.
- Gum problems and reduced sense of taste occur.
- It is found that 75% of oral cancer have smoking and alcohol habits.
- Smoking lays the groundwork for oral cancer in lip, palate, cheeks and gums.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...