8 Measures for Insect Bites
Medical Park Bahçelievler Hospital Internal Medicine Specialist Assist. Assoc. Dr. Engin Türkmen listed the measures to be taken against insect bites and stings as follows.
- Avoid wearing brightly colored clothes and strong smells like perfume or deodorant.
- Wear long-sleeved clothes, trousers, shoes and hats to reduce areas that may be exposed to insect bites.
- Use beetle sprayers.
- Use beetle products and candles where you sit.
- Do not leave sugary foods and drinks outdoors.
- Be careful in areas where there are still water sources.
- Avoid rubbing long grass and shrubs.
- Put your trousers leg into your socks when walking on hard grass and bushes against tick bites.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...