8 Nutrition Advices for Elderly People
Medical Park Bahçelievler Hospital Nutrition and Diet Expert Emel Unutmaz Duman gave dietary advices for the elderly.
- Should be consumed 4 food group.
- Appropriate oil (olive oil, hazelnut oil), should be consumed in the appropriate amount.
- Should be avoided from salt and salty foods. Dark tea, instant coffee, from pickles, pickled food, sausages, salami, pastrami.
- Proper body weight should be protected.
- Should be consumed legumes 2 – 4 times a week.
- Should be paid attention to consumption of fruit and vegetables.
- Care should be taken to water consumption, the amount should be followed.
- Sugar and sugary foods should be avoided.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...