8 Nutrition Recommendations That Increase Success in IVF
Memorial Dicle Hospital Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and IVF Center Dr. Uğur Değer gave information about the factors that increase success and the nutrition recommendation in the IVF treatment process.
- If you are smoking, you should leave it at least 2 months before and avoid smoking areas.
- One of the factors that increase success in IVF treatment is to be an ideal weight. A dietitian can help you get the ideal weight before treatment begins.
- It is necessary to drink plenty of fluids during the IVF treatment period. Instead of cola, tea, mineral water, at least 2-3 liters of water, a day should be consumed.
- During the IVF treatment, you should always have chickpea, dried beans, pinto beans and carrots in your diet. There should be dry legumes for at least 2 days in the weekly cooking schedule.
- The richest food in protein, minerals, and omega3 is fish. Consuming fish at least three times a week affects the treatment success positively.
- Steaming, boiling, baking methods should be preferred instead of frying and grilling. Also, pasta and vegetables should not be boiled too much.
- Green leafy vegetables rich in folic acid, dried fruits such as nuts and almonds should be preferred.
- Sweeteners used in place of sugar should be quitted in the IVF treatment period.
Numan Kurtulmuş, T.R. Minister of Culture and Tourism said in an interview with Alwali magazine that in 2023 they had 50 million tourists a...
The Home Baby Nursing practice, which provides services to the mothers who give birth and need professional support in baby care, will now b...