8 Precautions Should Be Taken During Heart Attack
Feeling of tightness in the chest, burning, indigestion, shortness of breath, paleness, sweating, and fatigue stand out as the first indication of a heart attack. However one in four of the heart attacks can occur without giving any symptoms and in some patients heart attack is the first symptom. Memorial Dicle Hospital, from Department of Cardiology Specialist Dr. Cegerğun Polat gave information about 8 precautions to be taken when experiencing the heart attack.
- When you feel the symptoms of a heart attack begin, sit down where you are and relax.
- If you have a shirt and a tie on, loosen the collar area and tie of your shirt, try to refresh.
- If you have an aspirin tablet, chew it.
- If the crisis has caught you alone if you have a phone call your closest or ask for ambulance assistance.
- If you have complaints such as dizziness and fainting, try to cough strongly. This will accelerate your heart rate.
- If there is a person that experience in first aid, will help you. However, if the person with you has not any training in this matter, do not let him/her interfere and tell him/her to call an ambulance.
- If you are in the vehicle, immediately pull the car off and ask for help.
- Open the windows and doors and get oxygen.
A healthy journey is crucial for a holiday not to turn into a nightmare. Liv Hospital Healthy Living and Checkup Clinic Lecturer Dr. Eren Er...
Memorial Bahçelievler Hospital Department of Nutrition and Diet Aslıhan Altuntaş mentioned the miracles of red plum. “Red plum is fight...