8 Rule Quickener Recovery After Cardiac Surgery
Patients with open heart surgery need to follow some rules for quality survival after surgery, even if they get their health.
Memorial Dicle Hospital from the Department of Cardiovascular Surgery Prof. Dr. Binali Mavitaş, gave information about 8 rules that quickener healing after heart surgery.
- Give up smoking
- Limit sick call
- Do not heave, do not overwork yourself
- Protect the rib cage
- Use the varicose vein as recommended by the doctor
- Take care of the wound’s cleanliness
- Consider nutrition recommendations
- Exercise as the doctor suggests
A healthy journey is crucial for a holiday not to turn into a nightmare. Liv Hospital Healthy Living and Checkup Clinic Lecturer Dr. Eren Er...
Memorial Bahçelievler Hospital Department of Nutrition and Diet Aslıhan Altuntaş mentioned the miracles of red plum. “Red plum is fight...