8 Summer Rights To Contact Lens Usage
The number of people using contact lenses is rapidly increasing to get rid of the sunglasses in the summer and to wear the sunglasses comfortably. Thanks to the developments in today’s technology, it is possible to spend more comfortable and enjoyable summer days, especially with daily lenses.
Acıbadem Altunizade Hospital Eye Disease Specialist Mürüvvet Ayten Tüzünalp wrote about the 8 important rules that should be taken into consideration when using lenses in the summer.
- Always wear sunglasses
- Do not swim in the sea or pool with lens
- Take precautionary measures against Air Conditioning
- Do not forget to wash your hands
- Be careful when you do makeup
- Change the solution every day
- Do not take a shower with a lens
- Remove carefully before sleep
Acıbadem Maslak Hospital Nutrition and Diet Specialist Özge Öçal listed the nutrients that should be considered in the fight against bre...
Memorial Antalya Hospital Infectious Diseases Department Specialist Dr. Şirin Elmi listed 8 situations that you should wash your hand.