8 Tips For Comfortable Sleep To Pregnants
KadıköyŞifa Health Group, Obstetrics and Gynecology Specialist Op. Dr. Gökmen İyigün told what should pregnants do for a comfortable and quality sleep.
- Do not use electronic equipment in the room where you sleep for one hour before the time you planned.
- Prefer relaxing drinks such as jasmine, lime or chamomile tea etc.
- Take a warm shower before going to bed.
- If possible, select the quietest room in the house.
- Do not take too much liquid.
- If possible, eat dinner early hours, prefer a small snack before go to bed.
- Make toilet before sleep.
- Sleep in a appropriate positin that reduce the pressure to bladder.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...