8 Way To Protect Eye Health At The Office
From Memorial Hospital Ophthalmology Department Op. Dr. Neslihan Astam gave informations about maintaining your eyes when using computer at work.
- Repeat your examinations for determining whether you have diaseases such as hyperopia, myopia, refractive errors such as astigmatism, strabismus or shift.
- If you use glasses, the number should be determined by the screen or the view should be obtained by highly focused glasses in appropriate number.
- If you use contact lens while working, dryness and sinking problems further increase. Prefering glasses instead of contact lenses when looking at the screen will allow the reduction of these problems.
- After tear function tests, using artificial tear eye drops during the use of the screen can lead to disappearance of complaints connected with dryness.
- Computer screen should be an average of 50-60 cm and a height of eye level.
- Extremely bright lighting from high-level display lights should not be used. External reflection on the screen should be avoided.
- With 20-30 minutes breaks, the occurrence of spasms in eye muscles, eye and head pain can be prevented with changing view of eye for 20 second.
- Dryness or extreme watering can be reduced by cropping eyes frequently and ensuring hydration of ocular surface.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...