9 Effective Measures against Waist, Back and Neck Pain
“Today we are faced with chronic, long-lasting and repetitive spinal problems very often. These problems, which greatly reduce the quality of the daily life of the person, are even more confrontational in the autumn and winter months,” said Assist. Assoc. Dr. Murat Hamit Aytar, Brain and Neural Surgery Specialist from Acıbadem Kozyatağı Hospital. Aytar ordered measures to be taken as follows.
- Be sure to keep your spine warm at all times, and do not go to the cold after sweating.
- Get rid of excess weight, even try to be your ideal weight.
- Do not stay still, because a sedentary lifestyle weakens your spinal cord.
- Do not remain stationary in the same way for a long time.
- Exercise regularly. As the strength of your neck, back, waist and even your central region, your abdominal muscles, increases your spine, particularly your damaged disc structures, will be very much reduced and will be one of our most important medications.
- Do not stand in front of the air conditioner, do not get wind constantly from the car window.
- Staying in front of the computer at the desk for a long time is at the top of the worst spine positions. Avoid leaning on the computer.
- Review your working environment and sit on an ergonomic, lumbar support seat.
- Do not forget how to harm the use of tablets, laptop and mobile phone to your spine and sit upright when you are working at the desk.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...