9 Factors Causing Heart Palpitation
Assoc. Dr. Ömer Alyan from Department of Cardiology at Memorial Dicle Hospital listed the causes that trigger heart palpitations.
- Excess consumption of coffee, cola drinks or tea
- Blockages in heart vessels
- Problems in heart valves
- Thyroid problems
- Irregular and non-doctoral drug use
- Pre-menopausal period in women
- Vitamin deficiencies
- Irregularity in blood sugar
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...