9 Suggestions to Protect from Allergic Disorders
Memorial Antalya Hospital, Chest Diseases Department, Professor Dr. Necla Songür gave information about autumn allergies and ways of protection.
- Take care to consume protein-rich foods such as fish, milk, eggs, red and white meat to strengthen body resistance.
- Besides the protein group, do not neglect the calcium-rich foods such as green leafy season vegetables, milk and yogurt
- Stay as far away from stored and frozen food as possible
- Consume seasonal fruits and vegetables
- Get probiotic, vitamins and mineral supplements to strengthen your immune system
- Try to sleep at least 6-7 hours a day
- Take advantage of fresh air and sunlight in the open air during the day
- Do sport for at least 5 days a week. Prefer swimming recommended especially for allergic people
- In the fall, choose clothes suitable for the weather, do not wear too thick or too thin in the process of heat changes
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...